The CEO Council for Growth (CEO Council) leads our region forward by envisioning a stronger, more competitive community, convening decision makers, taking action, and advocating for policies and practices that strengthen our regional economy. The CEO Council is a team of more than 60 devoted business, higher education, and civic leaders from across our 11-county Greater Philadelphia community. CEO Council members are engaged advocates who are committed to innovation in business, improving regional mobility, and fostering talent as key opportunities that define our competitive advantage and drive economic growth.
The CEO Council leverages direct engagement of its leaders to unify our region and advance growth by:
- Conducting privately funded, actionable analysis to advance large scale regional projects
- Advocating with regional and federal appointed and elected officials for investments in innovation, regional mobility, and talent
- Improving the region’s competitive position by developing and executing the following narrowly-focused short-term initiatives:
- Enhance the region’s pipeline of mid-level technology talent
- Build the region’s innovation economy by making Greater Philadelphia a geographical center of choice for talent, capital, and companies in cell and gene therapy and connected health
- Expand global connectivity and capital investments in collaboration with the Philadelphia International Airport